Parkland County does not offer curbside waste and recycling pick-up for residents. You can drop off your regular household waste and recyclables at no charge at any of the transfer stations with a solid waste disposal card. You must show this card to the site operator before you can get rid of your waste.
Solid waste disposal card
You can apply for a solid waste disposal card if you:
- are a property owner in Parkland County
- are a landlord wanting to provide a card to a tenant
- would like an additional card for another property owner
- have lost your card
You can get a new solid waste disposal card in person at the County Services Building (2700 48 St., Stony Plain,). You'll need to bring:
- Government issued photo ID
- A copy of your tax assessment or land title certificate
There is a $35 fee to replace a lost solid waste disposal card.