Parkland County residents can dispose of Household Waste at no charge by presenting their Solid Waste Card and valid government ID at any transfer station. Learn more about what goes where? 

The card also qualifies you for reduced fees for non-household waste, including construction/renovation waste, and can help reduce line-ups during the busy hours. 

Applying for your card

You can apply for a Solid Waste Disposal Access Card if you:

  • are a property owner in Parkland County
  • are a landlord wanting to provide a card to a tenant
  • would like an additional card for another owner of the same property
  • have lost your card

Where to apply and what to bring

Get the card in person at Parkland County Centre (53109A Highway 779)

You'll need to bring:

  • Government issued photo ID
  • A copy of your tax assessment or land title certificate

It is recommended that you call ahead of time to apply for your card. Please contact Customer Service at 780-968-8888

Replacement card

There is a $35 fee to replace a lost solid waste disposal card.

Please Note

  • ‘No charge disposal' refers to residents bringing in their own waste.
  • Charges apply to commercial businesses and non-County residents. 
  • Dumping fees will be applied for residents who do not present a solid waste card.