- Parkland Communicator
- Acreage and Farm Living
- Animals & Pets
- Community Services
- Assessment & Tax
- Fire, Disaster, EMS
- High Speed Internet
- People Services
- Property Development
- RCMP & Enforcement Services
- Roads & Maintenance
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- Business Directory
- Ambassador Program
- Business News and Events
- Start a Business
- Business Support
- Industrial and Business Areas
- The Parkland Advantage
- Publications and Reports
- Tender Opportunities
- Planning/Property Development Processes
- Property Locator Tool
- Arts & Culture
- ATV Trail Development
- Block Party
- Campgrounds & RV Resorts
- Golf Courses
- Hunting & Fishing
- Must See
- Parks & Natural Areas
- Recreation & Sports Facilities
- Things to Do
- Committees and Boards
- Committee and Board Vacancies
- Agricultural and Rural Life Advisory Committee
- Art Advisory Committee
- Capital Region Board
- Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee
- Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Horizon Stage Theatre Advisory Board
- Municipal Library Board
- Municipal Planning Commission
- River Valley Alliance
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Tri-Municipal Leisure Facility Board
- Community Recognition
- Council Expense Claims & Expenditure Statements
- Council Meetings
- Election 2013
- Municipal Budget
- Strategic Plan
- Awards and Recognition
- Contact Information
- Department Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Information
- Municipal Internship Program
- Projects and Studies
- Vision and Mission
Entwistle Access for River Tubing
Entwistle Public Information Session – Access management to SW 17-53-5-W5M (Access for River Tubing)
Thank you to everyone who braved the weather and joined us on November 17th, 2011, at the Entwistle Community Hall to view our displays and provide feedback on the access management to the Crown land located immediately south of the Cemetery and used as a recreation area.
Thank you to everyone who provided feedback online. The online survey is now closed.
Questions? Contact Engineering Services at 780-968-8445 for more information.
Option A (Status Quo)
This Option follows the existing route used to access the crown land using 46th Avenue and 55th Street. Dust abatement will be applied as required during the summer season.
The Crown land can remain accessible thru the cemetery (Alternative 1) or the traffic can be diverted away from the Cemetery with the construction of 460 meters of road along the east Cemetery property line. Only one of the two alternatives will be considered.
Option B (Reconstruction with Partial Surfacing of the Existing Route)
This Option follows the existing route used to access the crown land using 46th Avenue and 55th Street.
- The reconstruction and surfacing of 46 Avenue between 52 Street and 55 Street.
- The reconstruction and surfacing of 55 Street from 46 Avenue to 200 meter south of that intersection.
- The reconstruction and gaveling of 55 Street from 200 meter south of 46 Avenue to Crown Land to meet 9.1 meter width that intersection.
The Crown land can remain accessible thru the cemetery (Alternative 1) or the traffic can be diverted away from the Cemetery with the construction of 450 meters of road along the east Cemetery property line. Only one of the two alternatives will be considered.
Option C (Construction of Township Road 532)
This option will provide access to the crown land from Highway 22 along the undeveloped Township Road 532. This road will be surfaced with gravel.
Option D (Construction of Access from 52nd Street south to Crown land)
This option will provide access to the crown land by extending 52 Street south to the Crown land. This road will be surfaced with gravel.
For more information, please contact Engineering Services at 780-968-8445.