- Parkland Communicator
- Acreage and Farm Living
- Animals & Pets
- Community Services
- Assessment & Tax
- Fire, Disaster, EMS
- High Speed Internet
- People Services
- Property Development
- RCMP & Enforcement Services
- Roads & Maintenance
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- Business Directory
- Ambassador Program
- Business News and Events
- Start a Business
- Business Support
- Industrial and Business Areas
- The Parkland Advantage
- Publications and Reports
- Tender Opportunities
- Planning/Property Development Processes
- Property Locator Tool
- Arts & Culture
- ATV Trail Development
- Block Party
- Campgrounds & RV Resorts
- Golf Courses
- Hunting & Fishing
- Must See
- Parks & Natural Areas
- Recreation & Sports Facilities
- Things to Do
- Committees and Boards
- Committee and Board Vacancies
- Agricultural and Rural Life Advisory Committee
- Art Advisory Committee
- Capital Region Board
- Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee
- Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Horizon Stage Theatre Advisory Board
- Municipal Library Board
- Municipal Planning Commission
- River Valley Alliance
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Tri-Municipal Leisure Facility Board
- Community Recognition
- Council Expense Claims & Expenditure Statements
- Council Meetings
- Election 2013
- Municipal Budget
- Strategic Plan
- Awards and Recognition
- Contact Information
- Department Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Information
- Municipal Internship Program
- Projects and Studies
- Vision and Mission
How to Apply
For all applications, please note:
- All applications must be received by the closing date specified in the employment bulletin.
- Please indicate the competition number of the position for which you are applying.
- Parkland County has a nepotism policy in effect which limits the consideration of employees’ relatives for employment. Please contact Human Resources for further information on this policy (including the definition of a relative under this policy).
- We appreciate and thank you for your interest in Parkland County, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The personal information submitted pursuant to Parkland County advertisements is being collected under the authority of the Municipal Government Act and will be used for Parkland County employment opportunities only. The personal information that you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Resumes may be emailed to Parkland County, Human Resources in either Microsoft Word format (.doc/.docx), or Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf) at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the competition number in the subject line of the email.
You may fax your resume to: 780-968-3232
Resumes may be dropped off at Parkland County Centre location
Attention: Human Resources
53109A HWY 779
Parkland County, Alberta T7Z 1R1
If you do not have a resume to submit, please fill out an application form. The County’s application form is available for viewing and printing in an Adobe.pdf format at the link below.
Parkland County Application Form.
Online Application Form
You may also complete the Online Application Form, which also allows you to upload your resume.
Tips for preparing your application for a position with the County:
- Focus on experience and skills relevant and to the position.
- Be precise and relate your experience (gained through special assignments or projects) to the job posting.
- Provide specific details of how you meet the position requirements listed.
- Include hobbies or volunteer experience that has helped you develop competencies that are required for the position.