- Parkland Communicator
- Acreage and Farm Living
- Animals & Pets
- Community Services
- Assessment & Tax
- Fire, Disaster, EMS
- High Speed Internet
- People Services
- Property Development
- RCMP & Enforcement Services
- Roads & Maintenance
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- Business Directory
- Ambassador Program
- Business News and Events
- Start a Business
- Business Support
- Industrial and Business Areas
- The Parkland Advantage
- Publications and Reports
- Tender Opportunities
- Planning/Property Development Processes
- Property Locator Tool
- Arts & Culture
- ATV Trail Development
- Block Party
- Campgrounds & RV Resorts
- Golf Courses
- Hunting & Fishing
- Must See
- Parks & Natural Areas
- Recreation & Sports Facilities
- Things to Do
- Committees and Boards
- Committee and Board Vacancies
- Agricultural and Rural Life Advisory Committee
- Art Advisory Committee
- Capital Region Board
- Economic Development and Tourism Advisory Committee
- Edmonton Regional Airports Authority
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Horizon Stage Theatre Advisory Board
- Municipal Library Board
- Municipal Planning Commission
- River Valley Alliance
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Tri-Municipal Leisure Facility Board
- Community Recognition
- Council Expense Claims & Expenditure Statements
- Council Meetings
- Election 2013
- Municipal Budget
- Strategic Plan
- Awards and Recognition
- Contact Information
- Department Information
- Employment Opportunities
- Financial Information
- Municipal Internship Program
- Projects and Studies
- Vision and Mission
(From Left to Right: Pat Vincent, Tracy Kibblewhite, Ken Van Buul, Rob McGowan and Al McCully)
Executive Administration consists of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO), Pat Vincent; General Manager of Corporate Services, Tracy Kibblewhite; General Manager of Community Services, Ken Van Buul; General Manager of Development Services, Al McCully; and the General Manager of Infrastructure Services, Rob McGowan. The Executive Administration coordinates all County operations and ensures the implementation of Council directives as well as Strategic Plan initiatives.
Corporate Services Division
- Assessment Services Department: Based on Provincial Government standards, Assessment Services maintains up-to-date property values by conducting regular assessments throughout Parkland County, allowing the tax burden to be distributed fairly among local property owners.
- Communications & Strategic Planning Department: Communications oversees the County's communications with its residents and other stakeholders, and provides additional services such as issues management and emergency communications. This area is also responsible for working with Council to develop its Strategic Plan and reporting on the progress of strategic priorities.
- Financial Services Department: Financial Services provides Parkland County Council and Administration with the tools necessary to manage effectively the municipal budget and make prudent financial decisions.
- Legislative & Administrative Services Department: The Legislative & Administrative Services department ensures the consistency of governmental, technical and organizational procedures as followed by County Council and Administration, creating a strong foundation from which to provide exceptional municipal services.
Community Services Division
- Agriculture Services Department: With a dedication to sustain Parkland County’s productive agricultural environment and ensure the persistence of a strong and appealing rural community, Agriculture Services manages weeds and brush, controls pests and predators, and promotes sustainable agricultural practices.
- Community & Protective Services Department: Striving to ensure the safety and enjoyment of residents, Parkland County Community & Protective Services department provides Patrol, Fire, Animal Control and 9-1-1 services as well as parks and recreational opportunities.
- Economic Development and Tourism Department: The business community is an important component of Parkland County and our Economic Development & Tourism team are actively promoting growth and development in the County. Whether you are looking to start a business, have a business, or wanting to do business, our team is here to assist.
- Planning & Development Services Department: Through strategic and orderly land development, Planning and Development Services works to secure a sustainable future for Parkland County by processing permits, applications and approvals, taking enforcement action when needed, and coordinating various technical services.
Infrastructure Services Division
- Engineering Services Department: The Engineering Services department is committed to providing Parkland County with quality roadways, effective drainage and municipal utilities.
- Public Works Department: With the comfort and safety of Parkland County residents in mind, the Public Works department maintains local roadways, utilities and waste management initiatives and County fleet and facilities.